Eudora Toolbar Problems
Eudora 4.0 and higher makes it easy to adjust the position of your toolbars. If you’ accidentally positioned your toolbar so you can only see half of it, this page will help you fix the problem.
Reset Your Eudora Toolbars
The Eudora folks have built in an easy command that allows you to reset Eudora back to looking like it did when you first installed it.
- Open Eudora.
- Hold down the SHIFT key and the CTRL key on your keyboard at the same time.
- While still holding the two keys down, click the “Tools” menu, then click “Options.”
- Let go of the keys on your keyboard.
- A dialog box will come up telling you that Eudora is about to strip out all but the most vital settings. Click the button labeled “Yes.”
- Eudora will close automatically. Simply reopen Eudora and your toolbars should be restored to their original positions.