Dial-Up Setup Instructions
Configuring your computer to connect to Hubris Communications is easy... whether you use our installation CD-ROM or you setup your computer manually. These instructions will guide you through the process.
Option 1: Automatic Configuration Windows Only
Using the Hubris Communications CD-ROM is the best method for configuring your dial-up connection.
- If you have the CD-ROM in-hand:
- Reboot your computer. (This will help insure that the setup process runs smoothly.)
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- The installation program should begin automatically. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you would rather configure your computer manually, skip to Option 2.
Option 2: Manual Configuration Windows or Mac
Use this option if you don’t have our CD-ROM in hand (or if you have a Mac.)
- Find the best dial-up access phone number for your location.
- Enter your area code into the box labeled “Area Code” on the right, then click “Go.”
- Choose one of the numbers listed (write it down on a piece of paper), then come back to this page.
- Please Note: You are responsible for choosing the number and for determining whether it is a local or long-distance call.
- The rest of the instructions vary depending on your operating system. To display the correct set of instructions, click the name of your operating system below: